• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Steve (Parsley's papa) has just very very very sadly had to write this on Parsley's blog:

http://www.parsleyswarren.org/Parsl...s_World/Entries/2013/1/28_To_Lay_me_down.html

I am too devastated to add any more, and Parsley was and is his Papa's . . .

he left in his sleep - as mysteriously as he arrived with us one day as a stray on the allotments - a gift from heaven -

his latest diagnosis had suggested he only had a few more weeks if that - but he was happy and carefree and full of life and appetite and love the day before he left. Steve said goodnight to him at midnight and came down to find him slipping away peacefully this morning. He waited to pass in Steve's arms. It was totally unexpected. He seemd to have made up his own mind that now was the right time.

I suspect i will want to stay away from RU for a short while.

Please read the short tribute steve has been able to place (link above). and if you can - listen to the song. Steve is completely and utterly heartbroken. Peaches also - she licked the body for 12 hours and we have now had to take him away from her.

Noooooo! :cry::cry::cry:

So very, very sorry for your heartbreaking loss. Parsley will never be forgotten.....

I cannot express how sorry I am. I know how special Parsley was. Such a very special bunny. I am so so very sorry. Heartbreaking.

I'm so sorry that you and Steve have lost parsley. I read his blog, it's very touching and steve obviously loved him a lot. Parsley sounded as if he went very peacefully, surrounded by love and comfort. Sleep tight parsley xx and take care both of you xx

Twigs I'm so sorry ,I know how much you both loved Parsley.

So touching that he waited for Steve ,he wanted his last cuddle .x

Sweet dreams Parsley, you were such a well loved bunny.....play with Kevin at Rainbow bridge.x

I am so so sorry :( he was a very special bun who was loved by many and will never be forgotten.

Binky free parsley xxx

I'm so sorry you and Steve lost your special boy.

Steve's blog post had me in tears.

Binky free special Mr Parsley.

xx

I'm so very sorry to read this.

My thoughts are with you both as you mourn the loss of your incredibly special little friend.

Oh no :cry: I don't know what to say, I really don't. That blog post had me crying, I can't imagine how you feel. I'm so, so sorry you've had to say goodbye:cry: binky free beautiful, brave Parsley :love:

Back