• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All change at Bunnyhops Rescue

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Kay at Bunnyhops has been so busy with changes to the rescue so I am going to keep the forum updated on what is going on :)

I have a strong tie to Bunnyhops as that is where I got my lovely Inca from.

Bunnyhops have not had great luck recently and they kept getting broken into at their last place. Total scumbags breaking into a rescue! The thieves have stolen all sorts of equipment and supplies, and even stole some bin bags of clothes that someone had donated in order for Kay to re-sell or take to cash for clothes!

Kay is working at her local Vets as well as caring for all the rescue animals with her husband David.

They are now in the final stages of moving the rescue to a new property, should be totally moved this week. David was putting up the sheds for all the Rabbits and disaster struck.....one of the sheds blew down in the bad weather! It was a huge 20ft x 10ft one too :(

Both Kay & David....and hopefully some helpers....are busy making pens in the stables for the bunnies and getting everything packed up.

I am sure you will all agree that they deserve a bit more luck to head their way!

JUST WAITING ON PICS TO UPLOAD & WILL ADD

Back