• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been Struggling With This all Day :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hal, Zac and Big Libby all have tumours :cry:
We dont think Libby or Zac's are 'sinister' as such, but Hal's almost certainly is :cry:

I am not putting any of them through surgery, Libby is 7, old for a Giant and her heart is not as good as it could be now. Zac is 9 with a history of Respiratory Tract Infections leaving his lungs very damaged. Hal is also 9 with chronic lung disease

It is just so hard having so many of my Rabbit Family on very borrowed time :cry:

No point to this thread other than to try to stop it all going round and round in my head 24/7

:cry:

I'm so sorry for you, don't really know what to say but couldn't just read and run, sending you hugs xx

It must be so hard for your with aging bunnies with health problems and I hope that the tumours do not pose a problem. Thinking of you, Hal, Zac and Big Libby.

I didn't want to read and just leave and I can't really offer any advice.
But you are one of the most caring, devoted, bunny mums i've ever seen, so atleast they're in the best place possible and they'll get all the love and attention the deserve.

I'm so sorry, the only good thing is that they will be cared for in your more than capable hands, you are just so amazing at knowing how to help a bunny xxxx

Dont really know what to say. So sorry about this. But they are in the beat place possible and they will be loved forever. Lots of stay strong vibes to all of you. X

All I can say Jane is that they feel loved and safe for every second they are with you. No-one and no-bun can ask or hope for more xxx

I'm so sorry Jane. I don't have any advice to offer, but I'm sending vibes your way xxx Your bunnies are so lucky to be so cared for and loved :love:

Sorry to hear this, what a tough time it must be for you :cry: Sending hugs and hoping you can get some comfort knowing that they know they are loved and cared for beyond belief. They are very lucky buns.

Back