• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A few pics taken today :D

Rabbits819.jpg

Rabbits820.jpg

Rabbits822.jpg

Rabbits823.jpg

Rabbits825.jpg

Rabbits824.jpg

Rabbits826-1.jpg

Rabbits828-1.jpg

Rabbits829-1.jpg

Rabbits831-1.jpg

I must say, I am a little bit in love with Lady Lydia. She's got so much personality and it really shines through in her pictures.

I love Lady Lydia and her mad ear. :love::love::love:
I think that when she was mourning Sir Victor, her ear looked normal. :? It is now back to its mad state. Perhaps, she has started to recover. (Or, perhaps, I'm imagining things. :oops:)

I love Lady Lydia and her mad ear. :love::love::love:
I think that when she was mourning Sir Victor, her ear looked normal. :? It is now back to its mad state. Perhaps, she has started to recover. (Or, perhaps, I'm imagining things. :oops:)

She is doing better now. She still refuses to be bonded with anther Rabbit, but she enjoys going on her rounds visiting all the other Rabbits in their enclosures xx

She is doing better now. She still refuses to be bonded with anther Rabbit, but she enjoys going on her rounds visiting all the other Rabbits in their enclosures xx

She prefers her mummy to other rabbits, but she is too nosey to try to avoid them; she wants to be informed of the latest gossip/scandals! :lol:

bless her she only had one true love, and is staying loyal to him forever :cry: but she is lovely :love:

I also love Our Lady's ears. :love:
Ten minutes to five. :)
She is so beautiful. And I love her enclosure. It looks like a young girl's loft room. :)

She's always beautiful, but looks especially regal in the photos reclining in the hay.

I love the thought of her going on her rounds, like a tour of inspection. Bless her. :love:

Back