• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet sticky?

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Having just had good and bad treatment for Holly was just wondering at the possibilty of having a sticky thread where vets are recommended as rabbit savvy or to be avoided. Maybe by region.

Might save people time and money if they know where to go to in the first instance?

Or is there a legal thing that we can't.

Just a thought.;)

I think this was debated before, the problem is vets change and move from practice to practice so it gets out of date quickly.

Also it's hard to say what is a good vet, just because someone is nice and neuters/vaccinates your buns ok, doesn't necessarily make them a great vet (although it is a start!) There was a list before and I certainly didn't agree with a few on there!

Yes, sometimes it's only when presented with a tricky problem that you really find out how good a vet is. And I agree that they get out of date far too quickly to really be useful (and actually become quite misleading). I've noticed this a lot on other animal forums.

Back