• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny has got a new storage shed!

bunkin

Warren Veteran
Ony the bunny obsessed would do this but all his stuff like hay etc is in large ikea recycling boxes that stack and I have about 6 of them plus all his other stuff ( about same amount as you need for a baby!!) takes up alot of room:oops:

His old storage shed is wood and is now sad so just spent nearly £400 on new metal shed 8ft by 5ft. I have had to pretend to family and friends its to keep gardening equipment in but they are actually in another shed.

He's worth it.

Hubby still has to build it all up and its forecast rain all week:( but once it done will do the deed.

Gale force winds and rain stopped construction of shed but hubby has spent last 2 days building it much to bunkins delight. Hubby said it was worse than working with a 2 yr old as everything he did had a bunny with its nose on it:D:D

I have takne some photos which I will try and photobucket onto here:roll:

I will get my legged pulled mercilessly by friends for having such a palace for bunny storage only:thumb:

Back