• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William Lewis Vet

trudi

Warren Scout
Hi,

Does anyone know if William is still working at Orchid Vets, I am still registered at the Wylies, but was thinking about changing to the Orchid but seeing he was only there as a locum I've been holding fire.

Many thanks.

As far as I know, he's still there & we last saw him just before Christmas with our leopard gecko but he was off for a while over the Christmas holidays. I didn't know he was only there as a locum though; I just assumed it was a permanent thing.

That wasn't a very helpful reply was it. :oops::lol: You could always phone up and ask one of the vet nurses.

Yep - he's definitely still there, and from what I understand, planning to stay! If you look at their website it looks very much as if they are trying to build that practice up as an 'exotics' practice, which I'm sure they wouldn't do if the plan wasn't for William to stay there as their normal vet.

Yep He's there to stay as far as I know, my buns are registered there now, the nurses are lovely and it's much easier to get an appointment with William as he works everyday!

Back