• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friday is vets day.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
3 out of my 4 bunnies are going to the vets and I am dreading getting them all there. Milly is going in to be spayed, Poppy is getting her jab and Sam is getting a check up. And I have to do it all on my own, cause Johnny is working. How do people with loads of buns do it?!

Ooooo good luck :thumb: I remember when we took Donny, Lola and Leo.. Heavy bunnies :( :lol:

Milly is only little but Pop and Sam are big heavy buns now. I am not sure if I should phone Nat at Buddies now about bonding Milly and Patchies or wait until after Milly is out of the woods. :/.

Milly is only little but Pop and Sam are big heavy buns now. I am not sure if I should phone Nat at Buddies now about bonding Milly and Patchies or wait until after Milly is out of the woods. :/.

Maybe you could phone her about 4 weeks after her spay to make sure she'll be free at the 6/8 week mark :)

Maybe you could phone her about 4 weeks after her spay to make sure she'll be free at the 6/8 week mark :)

Mmm... Maybe. My main worry is that they are both indoor bunnies and will be indoor buns when they come back home. So I don't wanna pass up the opportunity for space inside. I don't even know if they do indoor bonding.

Mmm... Maybe. My main worry is that they are both indoor bunnies and will be indoor buns when they come back home. So I don't wanna pass up the opportunity for space inside. I don't even know if they do indoor bonding.

If she doesn't I wonder if she has the resources to bond indoors? If not could you offer her a pen or cage?

If she doesn't I wonder if she has the resources to bond indoors? If not could you offer her a pen or cage?

Oh yeah! We thought about donating a lot of stuff. I guess I could give her a call next monday after Milly has had a check up. I don't know what I am gonna do if she can't do it. I don't feel confident enough to bond bunnies especially Patchies.

Oh yeah! We thought about donating a lot of stuff. I guess I could give her a call next monday after Milly has had a check up. I don't know what I am gonna do if she can't do it. I don't feel confident enough to bond bunnies especially Patchies.

Good plan :thumb: I'd come and help but Edinburgh is rather faaaaaaar away :lol:

Back