• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't sleep

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
All I can think of is Boris. Everything in this room reminds me of him. He used to love being in here.

Tomorrow I need to sort out his cremation, and decide whether or not to look at his body. I don't know if I can cope. It might be too much.

But at the same time it'd be strangely comforting. Just seeing what used to be my precious boy. Just stroking that little head.

I miss him so much :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think you should see him.
And get a wee bit of his fur cut and put it in a locket so you can wear it next to your heart.
I'm welling up reading this, my heart goes out to you it really does.
*hugs*
You can pm me anytime if you need to.
xxxxxxx

Sorry you're going through this. I can really relate.
For me looking at her body gave me a strange comforting feeling knowing that she was ok. This could be the case for you.

I can totally empathise :cry:

I have no words that will take the pain away, I know it can feel relentless. All I can do is send ((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))

:cry: :cry:

Thanks for the support everyone xxx

I haven't cried since I got here but last night I just broke down, could not stop sobbing and ended up crying myself to sleep :cry:

Went out to the shed and had a look at his body today, gosh he's so tiny :( But seeing it somehow made me feel a bit better. I think until now I've felt kind of like he's just vanished rather than died, that he might come back. But now that feeling of disbelief is gone, I know he's dead and that his soul has found peace.

I cut some of his fur off and saved it in a little box. Not sure what to do with it yet, but a locket of some sort would be nice. I also seem to recall seeing someone on Ebay who makes pendants out of fur, I don't remember any details though.

Oooh yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about! I saw something similar years ago and thought it seemed like such a lovely idea. Definitely will look into it now.

Back