• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do bunnies do at night ?

my 2, normally sleep most of the night!

They jump around until I turn the lights out and once its dark they tend to stay asleep! evertime I wake up in the night, they are normally asleep! And in te morning if I sleep in andbreakfast is not served on time, rayson lanched himself onto my bed and grooms me! :roll:

Dee is like a baby I think! She's shut in her cage at night at the moment (although hopefully not for much longer as I'm going to buy a puppy pen soon) as I don't trust her makeshift pen but she has her tea, has a drink, uses the tray and then goes and sleeps in her bedroom all night! She wakes up when i open my blind in the morning, about 8.30!I've been waking up in the middle of the night recently and i go and open her cage for a bit but she knows she's able to get out yet stays where she is in the cage! She supposedly gets free range in her pen during the day as well but doesn't come out much even though the door is open all day except if the cats are in there! :roll: :lol:

My two eat hay, drink, groom for hours and then at about 2am they sleep. :lol: :thumb: They don't wake up until they hear my parents get up about 7-8am. :)

Timmy and Mimi my bedroom buns sleep most of the night, fortunately for me! They have the odd nibble of hay or a drink but other than that I don't hear a peep from them. Come 7-8am however they're binkying around the room making a racket and generally annoying me until I get up and give them their breakfast :love:

Oh I love wireless bunny cams you need to set it up to run 24/7 :D

Just got new laptop so hoping to record their nightly activity, also going to put it in Stu's hutch outside to see what he gets up to, but battery only lasts 4 hours :(, inside I have power lead.

So sweet. They are getting bigger, bless them. :love:

Yep definitely time to go in to the hutch outside, but with this weather still too cold to go outside i think, even tho there are two.

thinking of bringing it in the kitchen and putting the playpen round so they can play anytime, just need propper cover so that Jessy cat doesn't play too ;)

Love this, I've been tempted to pick up something similiar for our two to see if/where they sleep overnight.

Mine like to throw their litter trays around at night :roll: Makes a right racket. Though conveniently they never want to do it during the day!

Back