• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone know of any female contis or other large breed looking for a home?

Lea123

Young Bun
Hi

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any large breed female bunnies looking for a home. Sadly my female conti, daisy, passed away leaving behind her now very lonely husbun, shadow. As shadow has quite a big personality and is 8 kg in weight I would like to find him a similar sized companion.

Thanks,
Leanne

aww sorry to hear that Leanne.. I hope you find some lovel lady for your poor boy..

All the best
Fee x

I'm fostering a female conti, 3 years old and a sweetie. The rescue is based in Berkshire, PM me if you want more details (not sure where you live!)

Hi

Thanks for all your suggestions, there are some gorgeous bunnies out there. I live near Glasgow so it would need to be a rescue which would be willing to rehome in Scotland.

Leanne

I think SOAD said she only rehomes in the midlands, but no harm in asking. Honey
376486_10151630507753765_1172331017_n.jpg

Hi

Thanks for all your suggestions, there are some gorgeous bunnies out there. I live near Glasgow so it would need to be a rescue which would be willing to rehome in Scotland.

Leanne

Lea have you searched Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care, based in Kirkintilloch?

Back