• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in love

Alvins mummy

Mama Doe
I'm in love 🐰🐰🐰

Just away to enquire about a bunny friend for Alvin. He's still got 3 weeks of treatment to go but I'll ask if I can reserve her.

Come on.... Let us know.. or there will be a revolution!!,!,

Spill the beans.....

Fee xxxxx

Ooooohhh,,, she is gorgeous.... I love her.... I was looking for a boy for Willow but she is so stunning..

The very best of luck!!

Fee xxxx

How spooky would that be, she would end up back in Aberdeen and you could come out and visit her relatives!:lol:
She's a gorgeous girl.

FBRC got back to me first thing this morning, everything was positive. I have explained about Alvin and treatment that he's on, so I really hope that wont put them off. She still needs to be spayed so it will be 4 weeks before she would be ready/I could go and collect her and Alvin will be finished his treatment.

I have send photos through of my set up but as Alvin is not penned in at all, all I can really show is litter tray/hay area, toys and bedding. Hope that will be okay.

David called and Ola has been reserved for me!! She sounds a darling and a bit cheeky :love::love:. We should be allowed to collect in around weeks. Whoop whoop! :love::love:

Back