• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are home!!!!!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D:D:D

Because my health has been utterly awful, the buns extended their Christmas holidays at Collielover's where they were looked after brilliantly. I find it so comforting to have someone so dedicated and knowledgeable on hand to take them when we go away but today I couldn't stand it any longer and sent OH to get them and bring the four of them home.

They are in great health and had no sooner left their carriers than they were munching into piles of hay! Obviously the change of scenery didn't bother them and they were happy to be home. The kids and I spent ages watching them and talking about them, it was lovely and I am so happy they are outside in their shed again.:love::love:

Thanks Debbie and family for taking amazing care of them, they are all looking great.

Welcome home bunnies!!!!!!! Nice to have your brood home Ali!

Well done Aunty Debbie!!! hugs to you too

Fee xxx

I am sure they all enjoyed their holiday with Auntie Debbie :love:

Hope you are not going to have to sit and look through a million Holiday Photos with them !! :shock:

Your more than welcome .....we are going to miss there cheeky faces when we open up there shed now.....I am happy you have them home hope to catch up with you soon ....Also kira enjoyed her visit from Amy she was looking very sleepy today before she arrived but bounced to live again seeing Amy and spent the time on Amy knee while she was here

Thanks everyone, I am so pleased that they are back and I get to see them everyday! They were so at home immediately which was fab!

Jane - I 'forgot' to give them the camera with them so thankfully not although it sounds like they were up to plenty mischief!!

Debbie - Amy was so excited about coming to see Kira!!! She wasn't in the least bit excited about coming to see her rabbits! She got humped, sniffed and growled at by Pippin whern she got home though!!:lol:

Back