• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED - Crochet Bunny Auction for Rainbow Rabbits in memory of Trevor

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
As most of you will know, Liz and Steve at Rainbow Rabbits have lost several much loved bunnies in recent times, including the very special A Girl Called Trevor. :( A fund has been set up in Trevor's memory, and so I'm auctioning this crochet bunny to help raise money. Bunny measures just under 8 inches tall (including ears) when seated.

The auction will run until 9pm on 3rd February. I will pay postage costs, and the winning bidder is to send the money directly to Trevor's fund - rememberingtrevor@yahoo.co.uk

Happy bidding! :D

DSCF7770_zpsdc522256.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow, thank you for the bids already. :love:

Is he the 'normal' size or the bigger one you did a few of ?

Sorry, I should have said but this is the larger version and I think he's slightly bigger than the other large ones I've made; he measures just under 8 inches tall (including ears) when seated. :D

I'll bid £21 :)

I love these bunnies that you make! You are super talented!
I have a wee Kermit one, made with one ear up and one down as this is what his head tilt made his ears do. He sits on my mantlepiece :)
DSCF3988.jpg

I'm going to bid tomorrow then lock the thread, I keep being outbid and I want this bunny :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: And then I'll edit your post and double whatever you've bid. ;)

I remember making Kermit. :love:

Thank you all for bidding. :love: Keep 'em coming! :lol::lol:

Back