• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexters first day out!!!!

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I love my new little man, he really enjoyed his first day out and was binkying like mad

148502097.jpg

148502101.jpg

148502104.jpg

148502107.jpg

Gorgeous :love:

It is a very doe looking dewlap, I was going to say so but Jane beat me to it... :lol:
But, Charlie has a dewlap like that so you may just have a slightly weird male like me :lol:

:shock: I will find out for sure on Tuesday as he is being neutered or if your correct speyed :lol:

If he is a she then the Vet had better check for a pregnancy before going ahead with a spay. If he is a she and pregnant it may complicate things if she is more than 10 days gestation.

Such a cutie-pie, regardless of gender ;). I'm still amazed at the quality of your grass in mid-winter. Mine's a mud bath! Were you out there drying it with a towel again :shock::lol::lol:.

If he is a she then the Vet had better check for a pregnancy before going ahead with a spay. If he is a she and pregnant it may complicate things if she is more than 10 days gestation.

When we go to the vets he or she is having a 15 minute check up beforehand so hopefully she will be able to tell me straight away. I will look for any plums tomorrow. I should have done that already :oops:

Such a cutie-pie, regardless of gender ;). I'm still amazed at the quality of your grass in mid-winter. Mine's a mud bath! Were you out there drying it with a towel again :shock::lol::lol:.

I might have done :oops::lol: we have such a massive garden the dogs only tend to use the first two parts mainly so the rest of the grass always stays really nice in the last two sections.

Back