• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

England to Scotland - Adopting a rabbit.

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
there are loads of gorgeous bunnies on the rescue posts.

Can the rescues advertising on here arrange to have a bunny say from say, south of England to
Scotland?

A girl in my work is looking to get a bunny or bonded pair, she spotted an advert on here, didnt say from whom but said ". its too far away.."

Would every rescue be willing to rehome nationally or is it only in exceptional circumstances? and if so, does the 'adopter' have to arrange transport?

fee x.

Thanks wendle, i had seen bunny runs mentioned but thought this was really only in exceptional circumstances... I will let her know...!:thumb:

Nope we do them for anyone! Not even just rabbits, recently we transported Mona/Shauna the stray cat, and in the past I have had a gerbil brought from Dundee to myself in the east midlands :thumb: Honeybunnies rehome nationally, as do BARC :)

Is it a specific pair she wants?
As im sure there are lots in either fairly beloved rabbits rescue (which is in glasgow if your friend lives near you) , there are lots in Buddies Bunny Rescue (which is in Edinburgh/ the lothians) and there is also the SSPCA

Hi vee-jay!!

Yep, i had suggested Buddies Rabbit rescue and FBRC ( i have adopted my three from there)... I have no idea which ones she saw, it was just a comment made in passing....

I will try to find out tomorrow!!,

Fee x

I had two buns run up from Manchester to Edinburgh from Tameside rescue. I had lots of support on here and Collielover initially offered to run them up but my brother and sister in law who live in Manchester brought them up eventually. Bunnies were fine on the journey and everything in terms of payment and paperwork was done via email.

But I second looking at Buddies, just seen lots of new buns on their FB page :love:

I personally would love another bunny as I dont like the number 3. but I think as a novice and just starting out, 3 is more than enough... I dont have the space either. but have to confess , some of the pics have melted my heart....

I'll let her know....

Thanks all..

I personally would love another bunny as I dont like the number 3. but I think as a novice and just starting out, 3 is more than enough... I dont have the space either. but have to confess , some of the pics have melted my heart....

I'll let her know....

Thanks all..

3 and 7 are my lucky numbers :)

So that means I need a group of 3 and a group of 7.
Don't tell Ross!! ;)

Hi vee-jay!!

Yep, i had suggested Buddies Rabbit rescue and FBRC ( i have adopted my three from there)... I have no idea which ones she saw, it was just a comment made in passing....

I will try to find out tomorrow!!,

Fee x

aww thats great :)

Back