• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Most inventive rabbit proofing you've seen

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I love looking at unusual ways to bunny proof things (both indoors and out!) What are the most inventive things you have seen? :)

(can you guess whos planning on moving the bunnies upstairs :oops:)

I saw this way of tidying cables away and thought it would be a nice way of bunny proofing :)

7.jpg

its meshed if you look reeeeeeeeeeaaallly hard :lol: my 2 don't jump much unless there's something to jump from and on to. They'd never jump if there wasn't something to land on :lol:

I love that it is meshed. That is wonderful for a non jumper. You could also use vinyl fencing instead of wood to discourage chewing and not mesh but the mesh also prevents paws and noses going between slats.

I have my TV mounted on a wall mounted type stand that has shelves under the TV with columns to hide the wires inside the columns. The only exposed wires in the family room are the lamp cords which I simply unplug while Julie is in the family room.

Last edited:
I wish I'd thought of something like that to go round the bedroom walls before the bunnies stripped the wallpaper:roll: I've now put puppy pen panels around the walls...but they don't look so great!

Aw these are such cute ideas :D Love the picket fence type stuff - totally want to do that when we have our own home :lol:

Back