• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Urgent home for older Housebunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have a pair of older hosuebunnies, both 6 1/2 approx. both neuteredand i will get them re vacs and health checked before they leave me.
The lady who handed them in contacted me having no idea they had been adopted from us years ago . She had taken them after someone at her work no longer wanted them, when she sent me a pic I recognised them as Twindle and Spike..bonding thread here from nov 08

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?156894-Spike-Falls-In-Love&highlight=twindle

if you include the breeder and then garden centre where Twindle was bought from this will be her 7th change of home :cry:

SPIKETWINDLEA.jpg

So I would like to see someone take them on permanently ASAP..They deserve a proper forever home and some stability.
Spike is a smallish lionhead x and Twindle, or Treasure as her owner called her is a medium sized up earred x.
Please get in touch ASAP if you can give this pair an indoor loving forever home..Our adoption donation isnot fixed for this pair, any donation as adopters discretion as we just want to see them settled
They do not have red eyes that is th camera!

spiketwindle.jpg

Last edited:
Offer of juggling stands, let me know if it helps or you think of any tweaks. Sorry you are in this position xx

Wish I could offer a permanent home here, these guys need somewhere to settle... It's just my house is so small, Reggie's crate takes up 2 thirds of the kitchen as it is and he free ranges... :shock: think I need a bigger home... Sending nose rubs For Twindle and Spike. Xxx

Oh bless them :( I wish I could them but I can't at this moment in time :(

Guess this makes your job even harder - entrusting people with bunnies for them to go and do this a few years down the line :evil: :evil:

Back