• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why?!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Why is is ALWAYS gale force winds on hutch clean out day?! Nothing winds me up more than battling with bin bags and hay getting blown all over the place :( If I ever move my essential will be a shed or outhouse!! Grrrr

O yes, it's such fun throwing the waste into the bin and get some droppings in your mouth:shock:
It's pouring here and all the snow is melting away at the blink of an eye:(

O yes, it's such fun throwing the waste into the bin and get some droppings in your mouth:shock:
It's pouring here and all the snow is melting away at the blink of an eye:(

Yep last wk it was wee soaked litter that flew into my face :shock: Yuk!! The sun is out here now but there was some heavy rain early morn I could hear from my bed! Hope this wind calms down :roll:

It's really windy here as well and its hutch clean out day i have 5 to do as well :evil:

It's really windy here as well and its hutch clean out day i have 5 to do as well :evil:

Im thankful for small mercys now Heidi and Dash r bonded at least I only have 2 hutches rather than 3! This is the main thing that will stop me getting any more rabbits however tempting it is, I know how much hard work it is having more hutches to clean!

Yep same here i would much prefer 1 or 2 hutches to do its the same with my small furries my numbers are going down so i won't be filling the cages again

Just done mine althought lucky that hutch is in the shed.. that said, the 3 bunnies refused to go outside into the run and sat in with me getting under my feet, dirty litter and bin bags.... oh joy of joys...

Another thing, hut floor all clean, step outside and in again and its filthy!!,!!

Even though mine are in a shed so I don't have the wind on me... I have 2 very annoying rabbits dancing around my feet and stealing everything :roll: :lol: I don't know which is worse!!

Although my buns are in the bedroom, I take the litter trays outside to empty them to reduce down the amount of allergens I breath in ...just done buns two litter trays and the piggies and it is a bit windy outside, but the sun is lovely and warm :D. Just mopped the floor and changed the piggies towels and fleece, and everything is looking lovely...for 5 minutes!

for some unknown reason I left the cleaning to teatime at 11pm last night :)? :?) which means it were done before the winds came in :D

Have fun :lol:

thankfully I did all 6 hutches yesterday cause I hate doing it when the winds blowing,, I hate the mess blowing all over the garden cause then I have to try and sweep it up which in the wind is no easy task and the garden has to be resonably clean for when the children I look after arrive on a monday morning. biscuit is having his turn round the garden and he's loving the wind, its so funny to watch hime running and jumping around.

Back