• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT 2 housebunnies UPDATE/pics pt 10

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
If anyone can foster a pair of older housebunnies please let me know. i have been asked to take in a 7 year old and 9 year old and asked owner to send more details..se sent a pic and i recognised them as 2 that were adopted from us some years ago and have been passed on :cry:
so i am going to collect them ASAP but have no idea where i will put them

so help?????

Last edited:
thank you all. i have had an offer to foster them which is great. Sadly this will be the 7th move for the doe in her lifetime and would love them to go to a permanent home ..more info later

I was going to offer my aviary/shed as foster but they're indoors. Don't think my parents will appreciate more indoor buns sadly :(

update
Update on bunnies..they are back here and ages been checked on our records and both buns are 6 1/2 years approx. So now we would like a permanent home for them..gorgeous housebunnies both nice natured but need a real forever home. they don't have red eyes..that's the camera!
Spike a smallish white/black/brown lionhead cross..timid but lovely. Twindle AKA Treasure lovely middle sized grey girls with white paws..friendly
spiketwindle.jpg

Back