• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Graduated today...(im)mature students poke a finger in the eye of official photos

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
We did this instead :oops: :lol:

running_zpsd4fdae86.png

2013-01-26130858_zps99d738c9.jpg

running2_zpsb9cc363f.png

063_zpsb83154fa.jpg

062b_zpsfa63176e.png

065_zps389fbd23.jpg

Last edited:
Which one are you? The girl wearing the tights must have been freeeeeezing.

I'm the one in the middle. It wasn't too bad, we were mostly indoors, and when we were outside we were having such fun we didn't really notice the cold :lol:

Looking at the photos again, the one on the right appears to have died/concussed herself, since she doesn't appear to get up! :shock: :lol:

That looks like the York graduation robes, and that looks a lot like York uni....

I graduated in Central Hall on July 13th last year :D

That looks like the York graduation robes, and that looks a lot like York uni....

Indeedy! They're quite distinctive robes aren't they. Yes this is out the front of heslington hall. When we arrived on friday all the snow had melted, all this was a fresh overnight dump. So as there was this lovely fresh patch with no footprints in it, and as the girl to my right had never made a snow angel before, it seemed rude not to :lol:

Back