• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homeless man gives kiss off life to bunny thrown off bridge

I had this on my Facebook a few days ago. He is a true hero, and the :censored: who threw the bunny in needs stringing up.

I am a little confused though :oops: The article says that the homeless man John was the owner of the rabbit, and that the other guy grabbed it and threw poor bun in the river...I just wonder how he managed to live on the streets with a bun and a dog to start with! I know some bunnies are really tame, but I've never known a bunny to not wander off and stay put...:?

Wasn't there a thread last year or the year before of a similar incident like this? I think the homeless man had been given a place to stay afterwards.
I don't understand people. :evil:

Wasn't there a thread last year or the year before of a similar incident like this? I think the homeless man had been given a place to stay afterwards.
I don't understand people. :evil:

This is the same story from last year, which seems to have been recycled.

Back