• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I so wish this was English!

You can get it! On their website they say they ship overseas

If you click on 'Versandkosten' at the bottom of their webpage they say:

Foreign Orders
Dear Plüschnasen Customer,

we also ship to other countries. To keep shipping costs as low as possible, you can send us a list of articles that interest you, and you get a mail with the specific shipping costs. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

That bit was in English already, so I didn't even need to translate it :)

If you google the webpage rather than going to it directly it gives a 'translate this page' option, and then does a fair attempt at offering an english version of the website which is a useful guide.

I hope this helps you :wave:

Manor pet housing will make whatever you want so worth finding out the postage from Pluseschnasen and then asking Manor pets :)

I have to agree, Plueschnasen makes wonderful products. I have no idea where I'd put any of it though since our bunny playroom is already stuffed :love:

My OH will run away when I show him this (he used to be a carpenter once, long time ago)
It's my birthday tomorrow... so, I would just like....:lol:

I was just doing to post to say that Manor Pet Housing can make anything you want, actually looking at the pictures on the German site it looks like some bunny owners have already got them to make items as some look similar.

Back