• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, meet my menagerie!

madpenny

New Kit
Haven't actually posted pictures on here yet so thought it a good idea to say hello and introduce my furry clan!

This is my big girl Flopsy this morning being loving,

Fatlady.jpg

This is Flopsy and her husbun Xanthus when the new home and run set up was finished for them, they were just entering the run for the first time when this one was taken, the length of it seemed a tad scary to start with!

bubies.jpg

And these are my other furries, the big white boy is Kasper, he's a menace, Daisy is the daft doggy, and Hecate is the best behaved and sweetest of the lot!

theclan.jpg

Sadly I lost my previous housebun baby Mav's at the age of 4 after a struggle with numerous health problems, he was the greatest friend ever, he has to have his picture included as he's thought of everyday!

n500371376_362119_6934.jpg

So hello I'm Penny and this is my clan, I'm not very good at getting pictures to work on forums so hopefully it's all working and visible!

Also many thanks for all the pictures and details on hutch and run set ups on the forum, these were immensely helpful when I begged and bribed my housemate to design and build one alongside the house :)

Thankyou all, they are a lovely bunch of furries mostly, really wish I could have some more, I'm always getting told off for going through the rehoming section on here!

Back