• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kept hearing a strange noise from Bella's room last night....

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Went downstairs and this is what she was doing :shock:

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums...C0-B1BF-C01FA65F232F-168-00000009D50E6AA6.mp4

She stopped doing it for a while when she saw me, but then mum walked past without paying her any attention and little Madam did not approve! So kept doing it for a good 10 minutes :shock:

Not sure if this makes her really clever or just crazy! (She literally went to collect the stick beforehand, so wasn't just trying to get it out of the way!)

Last edited:
Don't give her a tin cup! :shock:
She is intently working on that stick! I've had my bunnies take things that are hanging up on their pens and clank them around, or take the supper dish and toss it. Pip's favorite thing to throw is the litter box.
I'd almost say she was having a tempter tantrum. :?

How has she been doing otherwise? (((((((((((((((((((Bella)))))))))))))))))))))

She does like to throw things around & make a racket, especially since she's discovered that it attracts attention from her hoomins!

She's doing ok, eating well etc. but seems a bit lonely :( she gets so excited when someone goes downstairs to keep her company for a while! Yesterday she was running around me in circles making buzzing noises, she hasn't done that since she was a youngster. Boris & her were always together so I do think she misses him :(

Aww she's gorgeous she will be lonely without her cuddle partner :( where does she live can she see humans passing her all day that will make her feel better if she can see and hear people :)x

She lives in the basement...unfortunately she can't be kept anywhere else in the house as she's so destructive, but I'm thinking of bringing her upstairs for a bit tomorrow to see how that goes. Her toilet habits have improved a lot since Boris died, so if I can just distract her from destroying everything in sight she could come upstairs in the evenings etc. She has a fairly big room in the basement, and my mum's bedroom is there too so she's not completely isolated from the rest of the family. Even if she can't see any of us she obviously has excellent hearing. I think another bun would've been perfectly happy with these arrangements but Bella is so incredibly social and outgoing, I know it's not ideal for her at all. I really do think she needs a new friend, but it's not just my decision. I'd have to discuss it with my mum.

Back