• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New piggy

Alicia

Mama Doe
She's 14 weeks old :) She came with a name but I'd like to change it, can anyone suggest any names? Sorry the photos aren't very good I took them on my phone

4j5h11.jpg

2enz1oy.jpg

Don't bother naming her cos I'm going to come and get her right now!! Beeeeeeeautiful!!! :love: When I get her I'm going to call her.... Peggy... or Maggie...

Don't bother naming her cos I'm going to come and get her right now!! Beeeeeeeautiful!!! :love: When I get her I'm going to call her.... Peggy... or Maggie...

:lol: I quite like Peggy. I was thinking Nora before, but that was before I got her and now I'm not sure if she looks like a Nora :lol: I do like the name Pebbles but thats my cats name so I can't really use that one, thank you for all the suggestions, I love her already :love: She's walking round the cage squeaking, she hasn't stopped since she got here :lol:

I'm dying to get a pet I can call Maggie but the 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw that pic was Peggy! And it's not a name iv ever thought if before it just suits her! Iv ended up naming all my animals like that, the names I thought I wanted just don't suit and one will just come to me!

:lol: I quite like Peggy. I was thinking Nora before, but that was before I got her and now I'm not sure if she looks like a Nora :lol: I do like the name Pebbles but thats my cats name so I can't really use that one, thank you for all the suggestions, I love her already :love: She's walking round the cage squeaking, she hasn't stopped since she got here :lol:

aw, pebbles is a great name :thumb: my o/h said mopsy! :love:

I'm dying to get a pet I can call Maggie but the 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw that pic was Peggy! And it's not a name iv ever thought if before it just suits her! Iv ended up naming all my animals like that, the names I thought I wanted just don't suit and one will just come to me!

I do that too, before I got rabbits I really wanted a rabbit named Dylan, but it just didn't suit Archie at all :lol:

Here are the guinea-pigs she lives with:

Edie
amzi9f.jpg

Marmalade and Willow (Willow is the brown and white one, Marmalade is the ginger and white one)
m936n6.jpg

Yes she was, her owner said they tried her with the rabbit for a while but the rabbit didn't like her much and kept treading on her so they seperated them but she couldn't live in the house because they didn't like the noise guinea-pigs make and they've got cats, and they couldn't keep her outside (she came in an indoor cage) so she's now living in my shed :) I know it's not as good as indoors but it isn't that cold in the shed and there's lots of hay and huts and she'll have a snugglesafe tonight

I do that too, before I got rabbits I really wanted a rabbit named Dylan, but it just didn't suit Archie at all :lol:

I always liked Dillon for a bunny. I actually called my dog Dylan (like it spelt this way better for dog for some reason :lol:) at 1st, had seen him in dogs home, went home to 'think about it' and of course couldn't help thinking of names, decided Dylan was perfect, then when I went back and decide to take him the girl said what r u going to call him and I said I think Dylan and she said to him 'aw Dylan!' And it just didn't sound right! Took me a few days to settle on Riley but just suited him! Considered Dillon for Dash, he would suit it actually but I really liked Dash :lol: I love names I'm a bit obsessed!!

Back