• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please welcome "Kermit" to RU!

Piggiesgalore

Mama Doe
A huge "thank you" to Anna at Furry Friends for allowing us to welcome Kermit into our family - he is the intended husbun of our girlie Cassie.

Cassie lost her sister Dotty in the early autumn at just six months of age:cry: Cassie and Dotty came to the rescue as permanent residents last summer, the result of an inbred brother/sister litter. This has resulted in some serious health issues for Cassie, and sadly I suspect why we lost Dotty so young. Cassie has recently had a thorough MOT with Mark Rowland at Trinity Vets in Maidstone and he agreed it would be in her best interests to try to find her a friend - step up Kermit! Cassie is unable to be spayed because of her health issues, but Mark has given her an oestrogen implant to supress her homones, which should make her a happier bun and also help to make bonding her to a husbun easier.

Cass is a tiny dot of a bunny and weighs just under 1kg at 9 months of age so the search has been on for a small bunny to join us, so without further ado, meet Kermit:love:

SDC15196_zpsa1c42fe4.jpg

SDC15194_zps05608ba3.jpg

and his future wife, Cassie

DSC_0553_zps905cab1a.jpg

DSC_0549_zps35cdb3a1.jpg

DSC_0557_zpsbd53c503.jpg

:love:... Oh what a beautiful couple they will be..... Hope it all works out, they are gorgeous

Fee xxxxxx

I am actually contemplating coming to yours with an extra large jumper to smuggle them out.....

Oh dear....:love:...that is the most adorable little face! ((((((((((((((((((((Kermit)))))))))))))))))))))))) Looks just like my wee Mimz.

Cassie is precious! :love: I hope they find true love together! :)

Thanks guys. Kermit is really beginning to settle in . He's 'helped' me by climbing on the rubbish sack in the shed whilst I was cleaning out the piggies, rearranging all the newspapers waiting to be used and hopped into the veggie bucket to get first pickings!!!! He is such a character and we love him already. .For a bun who doesn't 'do' cuddles he settled into my daughter's lap for a lovely snuggle. Little does he know his prospective wife is lounging in our spare room at this very minute!

Sounds like he is a happy bun, and knows he has landed lucky. :love: I hope they fall in love quickly when you introduce them.

A big welcome from me :)

Love his name. Will be strange for me seeing another Kermit about, I will always think it's threads about me or my BB Kermit!

Back