• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Spalding way?

bunniesgalore

Alpha Buck
Not completely certain what's going on but may need a bit of help Spalding way for an elderly bunny needing to get to either a willing rescue or me. A few weeks ago a friend told me about an elderly bun with health issues on one of the free ad sites. I got in touch, advised a rescue, begged her not to let her go to anyone and said if she gets stuck to contact me.

Last edited:
Not completely certain what's going on but may need a bit of help Spalding way for an elderly bunny needing to get to either a willing rescue or me. I'm Lincs too, more northerly but no transport. A few weeks ago a friend told me about an elderly bun with health issues on one of the free ad sites. I got in touch, advised a rescue, begged her not to let her go to anyone and said if she gets stuck to contact me. She just has. Home is very difficult and she can't cope. Bun is apparently 11 with arthritis, gets mucky bun, clearly loved and cared for. She seems genuine and needs help. I'm not exactly in financial position to do this but will if necessary. It's text messages between us at the mo. Will advise on specifics when I can. Sorry about this, but can anyone help me to help this bunny please? Sorry. I know free ads is a controversial issue but this bunny is clearly in genuine need.

I'm in Spalding :wave:

Back