• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Pippin who has hurt his leg

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Little wildie Pippin has hurt his front left leg and has had to go for an xray as they are afraid he has fractured something. he wouldnt put it on the ground at all

Poor little soul only lost his beloved Pansy a couple of weeks ago . . . he will be so alone and scared in the vets . . .

Praying its a minor fracture and doesnt need an op.

The Vibes worked!!!!

It seems that he has badly pulled it - and also managed to cut the other one which we did not notice. He is always scrabbling and scrapping at the lawn when we let him run free, and also at the other buns housing - and we guess he must have caught himself on the mesh on their housing or even the mesh that we have laid under the whole of the lawn.

RELIEF!!!!

he has to have two days crate rest :shock::shock::shock: (not easy for a wildie) and metacam.

(can people send any left over vibes for Parsley now - who has had a bad result on a needle aspiration on another lymph node :()

I'm very relieved for Pippin :thumb: and have fingers crossed for Parsley. Hope he stays well and can get paws to keyboard to transcribe his next interview.

And while posting on one of your threads, could I say how sorry I was to hear about Pansy. The unrelated thread on which you (first?) mentioned her passing on didn't seem to be the right place to interrupt with condolences but I did want to say how sad I was to hear that a rather characterful lady whom I felt I'd got to know a bit via Parsley's interviews had passed on.

I'm very relieved for Pippin :thumb: and have fingers crossed for Parsley. Hope he stays well and can get paws to keyboard to transcribe his next interview.

And while posting on one of your threads, could I say how sorry I was to hear about Pansy. The unrelated thread on which you (first?) mentioned her passing on didn't seem to be the right place to interrupt with condolences but I did want to say how sad I was to hear that a rather characterful lady whom I felt I'd got to know a bit via Parsley's interviews had passed on.

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and wishes and remembrances.

I rarely post in rainbow Bridge and so have not posted for Pansy . . . we generally write a small remembrance and add it to our favourite photo and put them with the ashes in a special large box/casket we had made for all of them.

I am hoping that Parsley may nip out for longer than 10mins at a time once the snow has gone and favour us with his writings again . . .

Vibes for both buns. I remember when Pascal had to be contained in a hutch - he got a respiratory infection with v . mild myxi. Because he was on 7-10 days of septrin I took the chance to lapizole him (is that a verb? It is now! :lol:) and every time I saw his sad little face looking out at me I felt incredibly guilty. But the time passed, and after a few scuffles with Miss Fairytale she let him back into her good graces and all was as if he'd never been away. Really hope that Pippin can cope with the temporary confinement - thinking of him and Parsley.

Good news for Pippin (even if he doesn't like the immediate consequences).

Big vibes for Parsley. He was looking in good form in the photos you posted of him recently. Amazing bun. :love:

Glad Pippen is not too damaged...and sorry to hear of Pansys passing.

Hope Parsley feels better soon too.x

Back