• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Difference between a rabbit spay and a ferret spay!

piggiepoo

Warren Scout
Had my bun Caramel spayed on Monday and as expected she was very very quiet , barely nibbled on some pak choi and looked thoroughly miserable. Got up Wednesday morning and she was thankfully back to her normal self scoffing everything in sight can't help but worry they are gonna die when they look so blurgh so was relieved. Star my ferret was spayed yesterday and the difference was amazing she was clawing at the carrier to get out when I picked her up and was scoffing treats as soon as she got home :love: Someone needs to tell her she has had surgery!!

Not ideal to spay in winter but Star came into season bit earlier than usual (prob cos of the warm weather we had a few weeks back) and they need bringing out of season one way or another. Weather also had an effect on Caramel as she started spraying and humping poor Smudge within an inch of his life so I had to bring them indoors , had to make room by putting table and chairs in rabbit shed :roll: still kids like eating in front of the tv, dont know what my mum will say when she visits :lol:

Back