• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An update on Og and an introduction

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Hello everyone :wave: We hope you and your bunnies are well! I've been absent from RU for a couple of months now so thought I'd update before I start posting again.

Oggie is fab and as usual the biggest sweetie :love:

Oggie1_zps2459bc9b.png

Confused by the camera sound!

oggie3_zps928a1fdb.png

This is why its so hard to take photos when I'm on the ground with him... he'll constantly ask for nose rubs or just be sitting by my leg :lol:

Oggie_zpsbcfabda9.png

Happy bunny

And we have a new addition;

flower_zps1c3d40e3.png

flower2_zps241d1aff.png

I've had her a couple of months now and was a private rehome. She was very scared when I got and also didn't eat any hay (horrible poo's!). Glad to say she's a completely different bunny now... very very confident and stuffs herself with hay all day. She's a complete live wire :shock:. She's the only rabbit I've had who will use me as a climbing frame :lol:. Last night was the first time she asked me for a nose rub :love:

Now she is at a better weight and better shape (although she is still so tiny!) she will be spayed soon too. She's booked in next Thursday for her pre-op. Hopefully bonding will go well... so far she's been a complete tart from behind bars but will make a thread about that nearer the time.

Back