• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't find what you want in rescue? Are you sure?

alio71

Mama Doe
Here are the buns currently residing with me, some my own, some fosters looking for homes but everybun a rescue. :D

Rory
rory-1.jpg

Easter
easter.jpg

Wilbur, Benjii and Scooby
wilburscoobbenj.jpg

Princess Paw Paw
pawpaw.jpg

Crackers, Herge, Arthur, Roger, Chad, Lizzie, Tabi and Aslan
groupshot.jpg

New Agouti giant foster boy (arrived late last night)
agouti.jpg

New black giant foster boys
foster1.jpg

Cadbury, Lottie and Bonnie
cadlotbon.jpg

All shapes, sizes, ages and personalities, everybun gorgeous :love::love::love:

*ponders* I wonder if she'd notice if I popped round and smuggled Wilbur up my jumper....;)

Want!!!

Princess paw paw :love:

Do you remember the lovely Florence (grey giant) who was with Vickie - do we know how she is getting on, I've misplaced vickies number so can't text her. Still remember that rescue night lol

You will all be sad to know that Princess Paw Paw, Scooby and Wilbur all have their very own security!! They are guarded 24/7 by permanent foster bun Benjii. You can try and get passed him if you dare :shock::lol:

Want!!!

Princess paw paw :love:

Do you remember the lovely Florence (grey giant) who was with Vickie - do we know how she is getting on, I've misplaced vickies number so can't text her. Still remember that rescue night lol

Last I know she happily went off to her new home. I'll ask Vickie if she has had any updates :)

Awww they're all lovely.:love::love::love:
I'm sorry I can manage to care for another.

Just want to encourage others that every furry friend I've had has been unwanted, (rescued) & I can honestly say they've all been absolute stars, & given me so much more than most people seem to get from their shop/breeder bought pets. Thumper & Benjie rabbits have been outstanding.

Wow lovely pics Rory, Wilbur and the giant boys are :love: No room for any more here though :(

Who do you foster for?

I foster for Fat Fluffs and mainly for Jane's Rabbit Rescue in Warwick. A lot of the foster buns I have are permanent fosters due to their special needs. That way they free up space in the rescue for buns to come in and the special needs buns get to be bonded and have a normal life with friends. I have a special needs group who live in the conservatory so I can keep a special eye on them :D I also do a lot of bonding and home checks for Jane too so she can get buns out to their new homes :)

What gorgeous bunsters :love:

I especially adore Princess PawPaw, what a beaut!

And I have to agree, there really is a HUGE variety of buns in rescue, people just need to look properly :)

xx

I can't wait for Rosie-Lil to be spayed, I can then give another lonely bun a home!

All your buns are adorable but Easter is absolutely stunning! :love:

Scrummylicious bunsters :love:

Lovely to see Princess PP, such a pretty lady :love:

...and Scooby and Mr Wilbur ..well. .:love::love:

.....the others aren't half bad either ;) :love:

I meant to ask, did a parcel arrive for them just before Christmas?

Please give them all nose wubs from me xxxx

:love::love::love: Oh I would really love to foster, but my local rescues don't appear to need fosterers.:cry: I think they would rather pass them on to another rescue center than foster.

Scrummylicious bunsters :love:

Lovely to see Princess PP, such a pretty lady :love:

...and Scooby and Mr Wilbur ..well. .:love::love:

.....the others aren't half bad either ;) :love:

I meant to ask, did a parcel arrive for them just before Christmas?

Please give them all nose wubs from me xxxx

They had a parcel from JJS is that the one you mean? Nose rubs dutifully administered, bump rubs in return :lol:

Back