• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The halfpenny dogs in the snow.

:love::love::love: That looks like a lot of fun. How deep is that snow! :shock::shock:

It's about 4" in most places, 6 in some bits that have drifted. There was a picture on Facebook of a village a couple of miles away from me, where drifting was very bad and a car was completely cover in a country back road.
It's nothing like as bad as a couple of years ago!

The black dog at the forefront, trying to catch snow off my shoes, is Bruno. He has spondylosis in his back and arthritis in his hips and elbows-but nobody has told him yet!

Last edited:
The black dog at the forefront, trying to catch snow off my shoes, is Bruno. He has spondylosis in his back and arthritis in his hips and elbows-but nobody has told him yet!

:lol::lol: Awww, bless him. :love: He still looks full of beans.

I wasn't able to open the video for some reason. Browser claimed it couldn't recognize/read the address. :(
My bridge Husky had spondylosis and overall nerve degeneration, it was hard watching him have trouble walking much less running in the snow as he aged.
Glad to hear yours are still full of spunk. :) :love:

Back