• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biffy, Brambles and the cardboard castle. Pic heavy

Only the best for the royal buns! :lol:

Peekaboo
bampb-1_zpsf48695a6.jpg

Biffy deciding he's not using the door, the windows are just as good
biffyandbamble-Copy_zpscd970da9.jpg

I'm the king of the castle..
biffycheeky-Copy_zps79ee33ea.jpg

I'm one tuckered out bunny
bunnyflop-Copy_zpsd554f3a2.jpg

"Oi you, what you doin'?"
snoseythenoseyrabbit_zpsb2627068.jpg

Biffy giving Brambles some kisses. :love:
KISSES_zpsd64862eb.jpg

Awww! :love:

I have the same cardboard castle in my room waiting for Humphrey to hopefully be happily bonded with a friend so they can use it.. And it's been there since Christmas :oops:

Awww! :love:

I have the same cardboard castle in my room waiting for Humphrey to hopefully be happily bonded with a friend so they can use it.. And it's been there since Christmas :oops:

Good luck bonding him, I hope it all goes well. :D
I wanted to get one ages ago but didn't bother, but i'm really glad I got it now. It's bigger than I thought it'd be which is good, they absolutely love it. :thumb:

Good luck bonding him, I hope it all goes well. :D
I wanted to get one ages ago but didn't bother, but i'm really glad I got it now. It's bigger than I thought it'd be which is good, they absolutely love it. :thumb:

Thanks. :D luckily I think someone within the rescue will be able to bond for me! Less stress :lol:

Hopefully it'll be a hit with Humphrey and friend then! :thumb:

Biffy looks exactly the same as my boy and when they had that castle (destroyed in 2 weeks) he used to go out through the window too lol

I appreciate the workmanship that went into that castle! Not sure the bunnies did, obviously for them windows are the best casual escape route! So adorable :)

Enjoyed reading your blog too, couple of giggles to start off a friday morning! Last post was November... More please!:love:

Loving the castle, and the buns too of course! I doubt it wold last very long with Rosie, there isn't much she wouldn't happily gnaw her way through:roll:

Gorgeous pictures - Harley loved her castle until she got too big for it. She could go up through the holes inside but never could fathom how to get down through the holes so also used the windows...:D

Back