• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what colour was ?

my first bun, my last bun, Chrissy is black, after a creepy dermatitis she acquired two white spots:lol:

Two sister buns - nethies - one black and one white - sadly Izzy the white nethie passed away this time last week :cry::cry::cry:

White with grey points, I think he was a Himalayan or a Californian cross :love:

Nibbles-
IMG_2485.jpg

Finx was a golden brown but she gets lighter with every moult. She also has random patterns of grey running through her fur.

The vet described her as fawn, what do you think? She's the one on the left in my signature.

I'm lucky enough to still have my first bun. I adopted her with her sister. Mona is glossy black with a silvery grey ruff now (due to age) and she has white tips on her front paw. Karma was also black but she had a white nose :love:

my first rabbit was called patch. he was white with agouti patches on him. agouti nose and ears aswell. i still miss him. x

Gosh, many many years ago I got my first bun. Boot was a beautiful blue grey dutch cross(more the cross than the dutch) He died 4 weeks after I got him, and before I took a photo of him. I can't really remember what he looked like from his white boot :(

Black. Then
Black
Black
Ginger
Black
White with black
Black with little white nose
Black

:lol::lol::lol:

I think we have a colour scheme here.

Back