• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Imogen is finally home!

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Imogen is being admitted for an Ultra Sound Scan tomorrow as she is still losing weight despite treatment and extra food. She'll probably be put on antibiotics too unless something is found. I will also be finding out if she is actually neutered :shock:

Last edited:
Best of luck tomorrow. What are you going to do if they discover a womb ?:shock:

Hope there is no cancer, and neuter when (if) she is well enough. I will be incredibly angry at the rescue I adopted her from as well, I can't even begin to explain how scared I am for her and if their lie has caused a health problem I will go all out crazy at them :oops:

Hope there is no cancer, and neuter when (if) she is well enough. I will be incredibly angry at the rescue I adopted her from as well, I can't even begin to explain how scared I am for her and if their lie has caused a health problem I will go all out crazy at them :oops:

Oh no, is it a real possibility ? Did they say she was spayed. Really hope that she has been and lucky Sebastion is neutered.

Oh no, is it a real possibility ? Did they say she was spayed. Really hope that she has been and lucky Sebastion is neutered.

When I visited before adopting Mae (from RNGP) I asked if they neutered their females, they said they didn't. When I adopted Imogen they said she was neutered, but the female rabbits they have advertised never mention being neutered but they males do. In my opinion they aren't particularly trust worthy and I've had problems with them in the past. :? She doesn't act like an un-neutered doe but its still an option :(

thankyou all :love: in a way I don't want to do the tests, she's really happy and sending her to the vets is stressful but if it's something that I can fix its worth it I suppose :(

thankyou all:love: we have an appointment at 9.50 so I need to get dressed soon, want to pop to the shop and buy them some herbs to go in their packup :oops:

Back