• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Premier pet pens

Fran

Warren Veteran
Has anyone used this company for rabbit runs/enclosures before? I bought a run from here recently but have yet to get a reply to my last few emails about delivery for it so was just wondering if anyone had experience of them.

Perhaps call them and ask?

Premier Pet Pens
Unit 27A, Lune Business Pk
Lancaster
LA1 5QP
01524 380 432
07720 683 060

Just updating, I would not recommend this company to anyone for pet runs/aviary panels. I (finally) received it yesterday after weeks of calling and emailing the company, the courier delivered to my old address as the company hadn't updated that so I still wouldn't have got the run if my mum hadn't accepted it and brought it over to me. It doesn't have the sloped roof that I ordered either so will need to sort that out now. The run itself is good quality but the customer service was terrible and it's put me right off ordering a run online!

Back