• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jaspie and Luna's new favourite hangout...

MillyAlice

Warren Scout
IMG_0507.jpg

Never mind all of the find hideaways we buy for them, underneath the clotheshorse is the place to be :lol:

Please excuse my undies on there! :oops:

Bless them.
Our bunny pen is under a big airer in our utility room, I often find socks being played with, that have dropped into the bunny area :D

Bless them.
Our bunny pen is under a big airer in our utility room, I often find socks being played with, that have dropped into the bunny area :D

Dropped or stolen? :lol::lol::lol: my bunnies all seem to have a love for my shoes... :shock:

OH is always leaving socks on the floor :roll: rabbits aren't remotely interested in them! I leave my handbag with a strap dangling down for 2 minutes, and hey presto, broken handbag :lol:

Biscuit likes to run under the washing when it dries.
He also steals my knickers of they're too low down, now they get hung high up :lol:

Somebun pulled the rubber gloves out from behind the loo where we keep them for cleaning the loo! not sure who but probably Lilly;)

Dropped or stolen? :lol::lol::lol: my bunnies all seem to have a love for my shoes... :shock:

Our bunnies have a love for anything on our floor, i left my wellies near the door from when I was out in the snow - they now have a little hole in them, I kept meaning to move them :D

Back