• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cage is here!

:censored: I completely forgot!!! :oops: :oops:
I'm sorry!! I'll ask if mum's going into town later!! Sorry!

Really.....No way, how could you forget hay for days?! It is the single most important thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, i'm sorry, I completely forgot. I'm sorry!

If she hasn't had any hay in days you are lucky she isn't in stasis! Could you go out and cut some grass for her? If she's not used to it then she can't have much but it will be better than nothing.

Please please get some hay today, it is meant to be over 80% of her diet!

If she hasn't had any hay in days you are lucky she isn't in stasis! Could you go out and cut some grass for her? If she's not used to it then she can't have much but it will be better than nothing.

Please please get some hay today, it is meant to be over 80% of her diet!

I'm sorry, i'm really sorry, she never really ate it when I had it and I keep forgetting, i'm sorry i'll go find some grass xx:oops:

very excited to see photos! what does snowy eat when she doesnt have hay? too many pellets can do more harm than good :(

I'm sorry, i'm really sorry, she never really ate it when I had it and I keep forgetting, i'm sorry i'll go find some grass xx:oops:

please be carefull with fresh grass if she isnt used to it it may give her a bad tummy.
Where do you live maybe somone could get a bag of hay over to you.
Hay is what keeps their teeth short and their guts moving. your Very lucky if she hasn't gone into stasis!

please be carefull with fresh grass if she isnt used to it it may give her a bad tummy.
Where do you live maybe somone could get a bag of hay over to you.
Hay is what keeps their teeth short and their guts moving. your Very lucky if she hasn't gone into stasis!

No, I can't take anymore things from people.
I'll try and get some hay! Just trying to persuade mum!

She has a rabbit food and pellets on a morning and night and on a morning, she has a carrot, apple and some lettuce.. :oops:

Hey PinkBun,

Sounds like those foods might be a bit of a sugar hit - try not to overdo the carrot and apple. Also not sure what lettuce you are feeding but they shouldn't have iceberg lettuce - romaine lettuce is good. :wave:

x

Last edited:
I would avoid the carrots, they are full of sugar which might be why she isn't eating much hay. Carrots and apple really should be a treat. What kind of lettuce? If it's ice burg lettuce that shouldn't be fed to rabbits, it's very watery.

Last edited:
She has a rabbit food and pellets on a morning and night and on a morning, she has a carrot, apple and some lettuce.. :oops:

She's probably not eating hay because your giving her too much pellets :D about an egg cup full is enough:thumb: and your sound not give lettuce :? isn't bad and can give rabbits Diarrhea!

if her diet is 80% hay it will be much cheaper for you to feed her, as you will only have to give her a small amount of pellets a day :D a bag lasts me well over a month

It's not iceburg lettuce I read up that it was bad for rabbits, it's just plain lettuce!
I give her carrots to grind her teeth down, i'm sorry :oops:

It's not iceburg lettuce I read up that it was bad for rabbits, it's just plain lettuce!
I give her carrots to grind her teeth down, i'm sorry :oops:

I'm not sure carrots grind teeth down :? Hay should be provided to keep the teeth healthy:thumb:

Back