• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone provide an indoor or sheltered outdoor home

Jessie21

Warren Scout
Can anyone provide an indoor or sheltered outdoor home for my bunnies for 3 months? They are very mini and friendly and i can pay for all their food and bedding and even come and clean them myself if you live close by.. im in the midlands? I cannot afford the bunnery anymore.. they are going to live outside at my parents when the spring kicks in but they were house rabbits when i lived on my own and my parents wont let them stay indoors :cry:

I think if i cant find a temporary home i will have to give them away to a resue or someone else but i love them :(

Last edited:
hi :wave: i would happily look after them for you...but i will have to ok it with my OH and he is quite likely to say no :? i can certainly try though! if you would like?

Please anyone let me know if you can be as kind as elmoandfern but are closer to me so i can visit Belle & Bean!:thumb:

I can't but bumping this for you as I would hate to be in the positon you are in and hope someone in the midlands can help!! Good luck xx

Windwhistle Warren would probably be able to help you and your bunnies. Alice Chamberlain runs the rabbit and guinea pig rescue and boarding bunnies helps pay for the running costs of the rescue.

WW is on the A 48, Chaxhill, Gloucestershire. Worth a try.

I can personally and thoroughly recommend Alice.

Windwhistle Warren would probably be able to help you and your bunnies. Alice Chamberlain runs the rabbit and guinea pig rescue and boarding bunnies helps pay for the running costs of the rescue.

WW is on the A 48, Chaxhill, Gloucestershire. Worth a try.

I can personally and thoroughly recommend Alice.

Thank you, it looks lovely and a bit closer but the price is a bit higher than where they are staying currently and they look mega busy with rescues so i don't wanna take up their space:?

Hello,
We live in Sutton Coldfield and could look after your rabbits for you while you get yourself sorted. We have two house rabbits of our own who live free range in our living room and conservatory - in theory they're allowed all over the house but they don't really bother going upstairs so your rabbits could live in our spare room or bedroom. Our house badly needs decorating so we may need to move them around a bit, but we'll always have plenty of indoor space for them. Let me know if we can help.
Alex and Amy.

Back