• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone from around Telford? Re: rabbit boarding

i_am_tre

Warren Scout
I need a good rabbit/guinea/hamster boarder. I've fine googling but nothing's coming up as such. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not really too fussed about money. I just want them to go somewhere they'll get similar to what they have here. I can go about 50 miles in each direction

Hi there, I'm not particularly close to Telford, but I do have a couple of customers who regularly travel to me from Telford.

My website is www.vipiggies.co.uk

The website's a bit out of date (for example, we've bought loads more 6ft runs since the photos were taken). We'd be more than happy for you to come over for a pre-visit, so you can see what we have to offer.

Kind regards

Tracey

Hi there, I'm not particularly close to Telford, but I do have a couple of customers who regularly travel to me from Telford.

My website is www.vipiggies.co.uk

The website's a bit out of date (for example, we've bought loads more 6ft runs since the photos were taken). We'd be more than happy for you to come over for a pre-visit, so you can see what we have to offer.

Kind regards

Tracey

I've just been looking on a website and yours turned up :) you're an hour away but I think that's okay. I love your 3 storey hutches. And your cc cages for the guineas. How quick do the 3 storeys get filled up? Providing my dad actually comes on holiday with us, we'll be looking at middle of march. If he doesn't come, then he'll look after them at home.

Could I have an updated list of prices and discounts for multiple animals? There would be 5 boarding with you in total.

Also, do the rabbits get all day access to a run now that you have more then?

Hi there, sorry for not replying sooner.

We normally use the three level cages as three separate cages, but they're really only a 'bedroom', as the buns get all day out in a run (weather permitting and assuming the owner is happy for their buns to go outside).

We can connect the three level cages with ramps, though, that's no problem, and as you probably saw from the website, the bottom cage has an attached open area in front, making it double the size of the other cages.

It'd probably be better if you gave me a ring (07929 441179) or emailed me (tracey.blunt@hotmail.co.uk) so we can have a chat about your possible boarding needs. But I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement for a big group like yours!

Hope to hear from you soon

Tracey

Back