• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who Wants to See Today's Charity Shop Finds :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Mal gave me some money for Christmas, so I have been able to treat myself to a few 'unnecessary' things :D

In total it all came to £5.00 :D

Is 'Whitestuff' any sort of posh designer label ? This top is a 'Whitestuff' one. Never heard of them myself

Rabbits671.jpg

Then these, this is a coat hanger thingy

Rabbits673.jpg

Rabbits674.jpg

Rabbits676.jpg

Rabbits677.jpg

Rabbits678.jpg

:D

:love: Love the top, that is something I would definately wear. I am not great with my knowledge of labels and haven't heard of Whitestuff either.

Cute bunnies.

The cardi probably would have been about £40 new. So you have a great bargain.

Does the shop keep the bunny stuff aside for you?

Wow! Yes, White Stuff is an expensive and rather luxury brand, similar to Fat Face if you know of that brand? That is a total bargain!

The teddies are lovely as well :love:

The cardi probably would have been about £40 new. So you have a great bargain.

Does the shop keep the bunny stuff aside for you?

There used to be an elderly lady who worked there and she did put things aside for me. But she had to leave just before Christmas as she became very poorly :cry: I miss her. She is a real 'Eastender' and speaks her mind. But she has a heart of gold :love:

bargains! Don't get anything like that here, but I was rather chuffed that I got a pair of jeans for £2.50 though :thumb:

Love it all! :love: I found a bag in one of our charity shops for £7 which I loved and had for about 4 years but then the strap broke :cry: It had a tag so I looked it up, would have been £30 new. My sister finds a lot of clothes, I found her a dress for £2.50 which she loves :D

They have roadworks in the town where the charity shops are so can't go at the moment :(

Back