• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice Please

wendle

Warren Veteran
My parsley was hospitalised last Saturday morning he was in stasis I had took him straight to the vets Friday morning when he first refused food :thumb: I got meds for him brought them home but set the bedroom up so I could carry on syringe feeding food water etc thru the night, anyway I had to have him admitted sat morning so now both my bunnys have been indoors nearly 7 days so obviously I can't put them back outside in this freezing weather :cry:

So what I would like to no is when would I be able to put them back into their house ? How warm does it have to be outside :wave: if I have to keep them inside till July then ill just have to listen to the munch munch of hay all night :love:

In my opinion I would wait until springtime when the temperature is warmer and there is no snow and or frosts. Thing is with this wacky climate the seasons have all gone to pot.

But I would say late March early April to be on the safe side........

Sending love and vibes to the buns.

I love the sound of hay munching... It helps me sleep! :oops:

I would keep them in now, I'm doing that with a foster piggy, she should be going back to rescue to get a new home but it is soooooo cold!

Ill keep them inside for definite till the warmer weather comes they don't like being inside tho but they will be fine till its warmer :love:

Back