• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry is doing great!

Schez

Mama Doe
Just wanted to say a huuuuuuuuge thank you to the people who responded to my Post about Harry. He had gone into the vets to be neutured and then had stopped eating. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ing-not-to-think-about-it-*UPDATE-NOT-EATING*
On reflection, I may have freaked out a little :oops: :oops: :oops: but I was so worried for him and he was a bun for rehoming on the RU so I was feeling a little more anxious...

But you guys were so supportive and I have learnt so much about what to do etc. The support network on here is AWESOME! :love:

You will be pleased to know that Harry is eating and erm, pooping very well now and he went back to vets this eve for his check up. He is a little bruised and slightly swollen but nothing major. Stitches are clean and not worried at by Harry so things looking good. He's in with us for the next week or so and is having a ball. He jumps up and down on the sofa, flumps onto the rug and binkys about like a good un!! So releived... Thanks again! :wave: :D

I may be small but I jumps on things much bigger you see mumma
f4cc16df2734d23864d9227dadee9dfc.jpg
[/IMG]

Flump
f4165585a8d6806929d686d3820ccb50.jpg

Cute as a button
0ff31da15cbcdc032d5f844b5e19a30e.jpg

420a4f824ac8c391ddaf3cd4d44effeb.jpg

So pleased Harry is recovering well and eating. He is really gorgeous and enjoying the rug. :love::love::love:

Was Harry living outside before ? You may have to keep him in until spring now. So pleased all has gone well.

Shhhhhhh... That's the plan... ;) Hubby thinks he's going back in the hutch... :lol: couldn't bear to put him back outside now... Maybe when the spring comes...

Shhhhhhh... That's the plan... ;) Hubby thinks he's going back in the hutch... :lol: couldn't bear to put him back outside now... Maybe when the spring comes...

Awwww I did the same and the OH's get used to indoor buns. Once they work their way in to your bed or sofa its so lovely. Harry looks so cosy there.

Awwww I did the same and the OH's get used to indoor buns. Once they work their way in to your bed or sofa its so lovely. Harry looks so cosy there.

Hubby a softie for the buns on the quiet...

42f97ac7f4b554d2d39a471e7d8bbd98.jpg

How could anyone resist the cuteness? Harry had a bit of a flump and roll like a kitten! (scared me half to death and then I managed to snap it :D )

Hubby a softie for the buns on the quiet...

42f97ac7f4b554d2d39a471e7d8bbd98.jpg

How could anyone resist the cuteness? Harry had a bit of a flump and roll like a kitten! (scared me half to death and then I managed to snap it :D )

Awww Harry is so adorable and cute. He really loves his creature comforts. :love:

Glad he is ok now, what a cutie. House buns are awsome. My hubby is sooo in love with buns, as humams we are now out numbered! Hope you win your OH over ;)

Back