• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fair price for selling C&C grids?

nessar

Warren Veteran
I'm going to see if I can sell my C&C grids on a local Facebook selling site (because postage would be ridiculous!) and posted to gauge interest before I go to the trouble of getting them all out of my storage unit. Two people already have said they are interested, but obviously want to know the price.

I'm not entirely sure on what I have, I think between 48 and 54 grids, I think about 16 of these are mesh, the rest metal grids. Each grid is 14 inches square. They aren't fancy coloured ones, just normal chrome, not plastic coated. Got the connectors too.

I paid £120 for them new, but I don't know how much is a fair price to ask for them now. I would like to get a decent amount for them because, as anyone that has tried to buy them knows, they are a pain in the bum to get hold of. I also have an awful lot of debt to clear and a very expensive rabbit to keep!

So what does everyone think? What should I sell them for?

Give them to me for free ;)

But in all seriousness, if it were me I'd ask for maybe £80? There's not an awful lot of ways for a grid to lose condition, so the only thing lowering the price would be that it's second hand, in which case £40 is a good chunk off imo.

Back