• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Dermot and Lady Lydia- U/D 24/1 Dermot Doing Better Now

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I know this is likely to take months, but it may just work. Lydia is OK with free ranging in the company of Dermot.

Despite numerous attempts at 'conventional bonding' methods with various Rabbits over the last 6 months Lydia 100% refuses to be in a confined space with any of them. But this 'free range' bonding is something both Lydia and Dermot seem to be doing OK with. They hop around together visiting all the other Rabbits (through the wire of the enclosures). No fighting or aggression from anyBun.

As I said, if this does work it is not going to be quick. But it is at least a start I think.

Last edited:
Aww it would be lovely if it did work and even thought hey aren't 'confined' together they still get fun company when visiting te bunnies like you said :) I wonder whether this is sometimes the way to go with some bunnies, every bun is different and the same method may not work for all :) one of my bucks caused injury to girlie when confined so may try this way :) hope it works for you and them :D

I'm glad to hear this!
she can go for wee walks with him and if that's what she's happy with then awesome :)
She is a lady after all, she wants to be romances and courted slowly :) :love:

Back