• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy rabbits!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Do u think or find that your rabbits get grumpy in cold weather?? Just lately Skye has become a little madam, I'm scared to feed them as she grunts and tries to grab the food from my hand! Also noticed that Dash, who is normally quite calm has also become a bit grumpy at feeding time and when I approach he starts chasing Heidi 'away' which worries her, although once the foods down they're fine. I did give them a treat filled toilet roll tube the other day though and Dash did NOT want to share! I had to take it off them and empty the treats out but it took Heidi ages before she dared take any :( Could it be down to the weather or something else??

Pebbles seems as bouncy as usual, although he does prefer the warmer weather I wouldn't say he is grumpy. While Rosie grunted and scratched my hand the other day :lol: Then again Rosie is quite a grumpy bum normally.

Back