• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the halfpenny bunnies.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Oddeye-
IMG_45171280x853.jpg

Molly-
013-2.jpg

They live together since Thumper and Treacle died.

Betsy-
067.jpg

And Runt-
256.jpg

The happiest bonded pair, the quickest and easiest bond I've done.
Sorrell-
IMG_4711853x1280.jpg

Mallow-
IMG_47001280x853.jpg

2 feisty girls who live together.

Last edited:
Betsy arrived aged 5, her owner had gone to Uni and his parents didn't really want to care for her. We got her neutered, and when Runt lost his friend, Xena, we decided to try them together. It was amazing, she just loved Runt from the minute she saw him. They are inseparable and she has gone from being a territorial madam to a friendly, happy girl.
It breaks my heart to think she spent 5 years on her own and she is obviously a really social bunny, it's great to see her so happy now.

Betsy arrived aged 5, her owner had gone to Uni and his parents didn't really want to care for her. We got her neutered, and when Runt lost his friend, Xena, we decided to try them together. It was amazing, she just loved Runt from the minute she saw him. They are inseparable and she has gone from being a territorial madam to a friendly, happy girl.
It breaks my heart to think she spent 5 years on her own and she is obviously a really social bunny, it's great to see her so happy now.

Oh..the poor girl...so glad to hear she found a happy life and partner with you. :)
My poor Pip basically 'lost' her husbun years ago when Mimzy first started having URIs as I wasn't educated on how stupid it was to separate them, but they can't be rebonded now because having headtilt has made him very territorial. I am hoping she can find wee Fiver interesting enough to have a bond with him. I hate seeing all three of them in their own enclosures and would like to at least get two of them together.

No, Molly is a dwarf lop, came with her sister Milly, both had breeder rings.
Sadly we lost Milly at the end of last year, who had ill health all her life, but thankfully Molly is doing well and she's over 6 now.

Back