• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely Bella :(

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Please keep sending vibes for this beautiful little lady who really misses her husbun :cry::cry::cry:

(excuse the super long nails, they tend to grow very fast and will be cut next time I go home!)

2861B3AF-5888-41D0-8FA3-349EEFC250A3-21683-000003FCCAD626FB.jpg

Awww Bella is so gorgeous. :love::love::love:

I know its a hard time but will you get her a new friend ?

I'm really not sure at the moment. I'm gonna have to wait for a little bit and see. At the moment she's getting plenty of attention from my mum and sister, but at the same time, I know that can never replace the bond she had with Boris :cry:

I'm really not sure at the moment. I'm gonna have to wait for a little bit and see. At the moment she's getting plenty of attention from my mum and sister, but at the same time, I know that can never replace the bond she had with Boris :cry:

Must be so hard with you so far away. :(

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((snuggles for Bella))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I hope she will be feeling better soon. Poor thing.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs for you))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I can imagine how you must feel helpless not being home. How long before you can return?

Back