• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pre loved - I just shouldn't bother looking :(

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
This is the general gist of the advert -

I need to rehome my rabbit as I now have a puppy instead, not spayed, or vaccinated, she's not very friendly, free to a good home.

Poor little mite, I dread to think where she will end up :cry:

This is the general gist of the advert -

I need to rehome my rabbit as I now have a puppy instead, not spayed, or vaccinated, she's not very friendly, free to a good home.

Poor little mite, I dread to think where she will end up :cry:

Just one of the thousands of similar ads, sadly :cry:

I know your pain, i dont look anymore. i ended up with Oswin from a free to good home the girl bought him on a wim and her boyfriend refused to let him in the house. so he spent a day in his carboard box outside all the local rescues were full sooooo he came home with me:oops::oops:

I dont know why I do it! I always end up browsing when I'm bored at work, I REALLY need to stop, I'll think about that poor bunny for weeks now!!

I already try to avoid the rescue bunnies on here as I just end up wanting lots of them. My OH is already worried we will end up with 10 as I used to have that many before.

I know your pain, i dont look anymore. i ended up with Oswin from a free to good home the girl bought him on a wim and her boyfriend refused to let him in the house. so he spent a day in his carboard box outside all the local rescues were full sooooo he came home with me:oops::oops:

:cry:

I saw one a couple of weeks back that was after a home for their 18 month old bun because they were 'going to get a puppy'. I can't understand that logic!

Back